GATEWAY TO THE MYSTERY
Here We Come!
- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Hotel private pickup and drop-off transfer in deluxe van
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- Other International flights
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo
Everyone will enjoy one of the most wonderful traditional Egyptian Tanoura show at Wekalet El Ghouri in Cairo. Experience the awe-inspiring whirling dervishes show Cairo, as well as the exotic ancient Egyptian music band performance, which is performed by a group of musicians who get together to create amazing music that you will not be able to hear anywhere else in the world.
- Discover the moves of a spiritual whirling dervish dance performance
- View the architecture of the 16th-century Wekalet El Ghoury arts center
- Travel to and from the venue with a comfortable door-to-door transfer service
- Enjoy a Tanoura show and dance performance with live folk music in Cairo
- Have the opportunity to listen to the sounds of authentic Egyptian folk music
Discover traditional dancing and music at the Wekalet El Ghouri Arts Center with this tour that offers pickup from Cairo or Giza. Immerse yourself in local culture and enjoy the spectacular spinning skirts during the whirling dervish.
Be picked up for your accommodation in the evening and travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to the Wekalet El Ghouri Arts Center which is an architecturally significant building that was built during the reign of Mamelukes.
Head to your seat and listen as talented local musicians play traditional music. Watch as the trained El Tanoura troupe dancers appear and begin to gracefully move to the Egyptian folk music.
Finish the show with a spiritual whirling dervish (Darawish) performance. Return to your accommodation in Cairo or Giza.
- Day 1
pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to attend the Tannoura show which takes place at Wekalet El Ghoury built in 1504 A.D during the reign of Mamelukes. Tannoura show is the most amazing Egyptian Folk musical nights, it's performed by ‘El Tanoura Troupe for the Cultural Heritage’; which has given varied performances in over 30 countries. At the beginning , Selections of Folkloric music will be played by local Egyptian musicians, previewing The Egypt’s musical heritage. Then comes The Tanoura Dance show and lastly they end it with a very special spiritual Whirling Dervish (Darawish) performing. After the Show ends, you will be transferred to your hotel .
N.B: Entrance at 18:15 and the show starts at 07:30
Our guide in Cairo, Ahmed was knowledgeable, kind and accommodating and allowed us to tweak some of our tour sites as we wanted to shop a little, maybe a lot! The Nile cruise ship was fantastic, the staff could not do enough for us, the cabins spacious and comfortable and our guide was fun, patient, knowledgeable, honest and intuitive. Once again we felt safe and well taken care of the entire trip. Highly recommend.
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you
There are no comments yet.