- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Excess baggage charge
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Visa arrangements
- Day 1
Cairo 1 Day Tour city break
start with a pickup from your Cairo or Giza hotel by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Set off to explore the city's highlights. If there's something you want to see more of, let me know: your tour is private, so the itinerary can be tailored to your interests. Visit the Giza Plateau to admire the three Giza pyramids. Marvel at these massive ancient burial tombs, built around 2, 500 BC. Get free time to enter one of the pyramids and explore its empty inner chambers independently — guides are not permitted to enter with you.
Gaze up at the colossal Sphinx, the enigmatic statue of a human-headed lion that guards the pyramids, and if you wish get a camel ride around the Pyramids I can help you to arrange it and enjoy some memorable photos. Then Shead inside Cairo's Egyptian Museum and admire Tutankhamun's golden coffins and death mask in Cairo's Egyptian Museum. Finish with a visit to Khan el-Khalili bazaar. Take a break for a local lunch as you travel between the sites.
with constant panoramic views of Cairo and the pyramids. The Egyptian tea at a Bedouin camp was an unexpected surprise! Everyone was very friendly, engaging and easy-going. Thanks the taking so many photos and videos! The booking process was also friendly and responsive to every request. I have used Cairo Private Tours online before in other parts of the world, and will be doing so again in the future. Great work!
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you