- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Excess baggage charge
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
I will arrange for an airport pick up then start our tour to the great Giza pyramids with an option to access the great Pyramid, the sphinx, the valley temple, Saqarra step pyramid and Memphis city. Evening you can enjoy a unique performance of musicians using an array of oriental instruments, awesome music that you will never hear anywhere else in the world. Also, be amazed by the spiritual Sufi Tanoura Dance Show (optional).
We will do a tour to the Egyptian Museum to explore Tutankhamun's fabulous treasures, and old Cairo churches and the famous market of Khanelkhallili.
Temple of Karnak and Luxor.
Pick up from luxor airport to tour the massive Temple of Karnak and Luxor.
Luxor West Bank
Tour the valley of the kings with an option to access king Tutankhamun Tomb and Ramasses tomb, then proceed to queen Hatshepsut temple and colossi of Memnon. Lunch while sailing the mighty River Nile in a small boat can be arranged upon request (extra). Finally, back to Cairo.
Incredible Experience I have recently completed a 10 day tour of Egypt, Cairo and a Nile Cruise with my 2 sisters and a friend (4 women) and it was mind blowing. Our guide in Cairo, Ahmed was knowledgeable, kind and accommodating and allowed us to tweak some of our tour sites as we wanted to shop a little, maybe a lot! The Nile cruise ship was fantastic, the staff could not do enough for us, the cabins spacious and comfortable and our guide was fun, patient, knowledgeable, honest and intuitive. Once again we felt safe and well taken care of the entire trip. Highly recommend.
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you