BE INSPIRED BY AWESOME TOURS
- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Excess baggage charge
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
Cairo 2 Days City Break
See all Cairo’s top attractions in two action-packed days on this private tour, with an Egyptologist guide. Experience the stunning Giza pyramids and Great Sphinx; and visit the ancient pyramid fields of Sakkara and an open-air museum of Memphis. Gaze at Tutankhamun‘s golden treasures at the Egyptian Museum, and explore the highlights of Old Cairo, including the Mohammed Ali Pasha Mosque and Khan El Khalili bazaar.
Cairo 2 Days City Break
There are so many more incredible sights and sounds to discover that the list could go on. . . But my number one tip for those visiting is: walk through Egypt with an open mind and understand that many things work differently here. Being late is normal, pushing for sales in a bazaar is to be expected, and a local calling you “my friend” in the very first moment of meeting you is a given. The warmth and hospitality of Egyptians and the beauty of our country will keep you coming back for more, you will see.
One Day or Multiple Days Sightseeing Tour including Giza Great Pyramids, The Sphinx and Saqarra and Memphis , Coptic old churches , Islamic Cairo The old Markets The 10 Tastings:Cairo’s Private Street Food Tour. With locals Highlights & Hidden Gems: Best of Cairo Private Tour.
- Day 1
- Day 2
Cairo - Saqqara & Giza pyramids, the Sphinx and Memphis
Visit Giza and take a closer look at the famous pyramids, the sphinx, and the Valley Temple with an option to access the Great Pyramid which is now open for visit. Continue the tour to Saqqara and learn more about the history of building pyramids in Egypt, take an advantage and get into the oldest pyramid with a text and explore the ancient daily life activities through scenes on the Nobles tombs!
Morning tour of the Egyptian Museum, admire Tutankhamun's golden coffins and death mask, and wonder at the various rare artifacts and master pieces that show you the great revolution in art of ancient Egypt. Also tour the citadel of Salah eldin of the crusade era, the magnificent alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali and, lastly, Khan el Khalili Bazaar and walk through Al Moez street.
with constant panoramic views of Cairo and the pyramids. The Egyptian tea at a Bedouin camp was an unexpected surprise! Everyone was very friendly, engaging and easy-going. Thanks the taking so many photos and videos! The booking process was also friendly and responsive to every request. I have used Cairo Private Tours online before in other parts of the world, and will be doing so again in the future. Great work!
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you
There are no comments yet.