- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- All meals included
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- First Entrance fees
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Cairo - Saqqara & Giza pyramids , the Sphinx and Memphis.
Visit Giza and take a closer look at the famous pyramids, the sphinx, and the Valley Temple with an option to access the Great Pyramid which is now open for visit. Continue the tour to Saqqara and learn more about the history of building pyramids in Egypt.
Morning tour to the Egyptian Museum, admire Tutankhamun's Golden coffins and death mask, rare artifacts and master pieces that show you the great revolution in art of ancient Egypt. Also tour the Old Cairo Churches. Lastly Khan el Khalili Bazaar and walk through Al Moez street. Enjoy stretching your legs to Old Cairo's Gems of architects.
Morning Tour starts at 7 am with a pick-up from your hotel in Cairo in a comfortable Van to visit the Mediterranean city of Alexandria with its unique Roman monuments and art.
with constant panoramic views of Cairo and the pyramids. The Egyptian tea at a Bedouin camp was an unexpected surprise! Everyone was very friendly, engaging and easy-going. Thanks the taking so many photos and videos! The booking process was also friendly and responsive to every request. I have used Cairo Private Tours online before in other parts of the world, and will be doing so again in the future. Great work!
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you