ESCAPE AND RUN
Exceptional Cairo Spiritual
- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Hotel private pickup and drop-off transfer in deluxe van
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Excess baggage charge
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
Cairo Spiritual 2 Days Tour
Explore the mysteries of the Egyptian temples’ chakras and amazing Giza pyramids
If your passions are trekking and adventure, to peaceful meditations in sacred sites, culturally connecting with the locals, our spiritual tour is aimed to offer the best of Cairo, Egypt. Our personalised planned program eliminates the tired tourist route, illuminating a deep and vibrant culture which will leave you breath taken.
- Explore the Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan El-Khalili Market
- Enjoy skip the line tickets to monument
- Take advantage of a private guided tour with no waiting around for groups
Cairo Spiritual 2 Days Tour
This is a powerful 2 days tour, a spiritual awakening for the soul. Being initiated by the Deities themselves in their own temples, meditating and visiting the Pyramid of Giza with exclusive access to magical portals, which will transform your existence to a multidimensional reality. You will be guided on a soul journey of gentle discovery, profound insight, intuition and divine connection of oneness. Egypt magically reveals hidden powers that reside in your soul, giving you back courage, strength, love, wisdom, peace, freedom and radiance. Connecting to the higher dimensions in Egypt will guide you home to yourself and give you back your soul purpose.
- Day 1
- Day 2
Giza Great Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
we will start at 7 am in the first day to be as early as possible at the pyramids so we can have a good time for meditation inside before the crowd. After our time around the 3 Pyramids and the sphinx later on the day we will go to the Egyptian Museum.
Saqarra and Dahshure
we will also start early to go to Saqarra which is a great site for healing and meditation. After Saqarra we will tour Pyramids of Dahshur, also another great site for your meditation experience in Egypt. In one of the 2 days we can visit the Khan Khalili Bazaar and alleys for a nice experience.
with constant panoramic views of Cairo and the pyramids. The Egyptian tea at a Bedouin camp was an unexpected surprise! Everyone was very friendly, engaging and easy-going. Thanks the taking so many photos and videos! The booking process was also friendly and responsive to every request. I have used Cairo Private Tours online before in other parts of the world, and will be doing so again in the future. Great work!
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you
There are no comments yet.