- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Excess baggage charge
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
Giza pyramids – Saqqara and Memphis tour
While you are in Cairo, never miss the chance to visit all the great historical sites of Cairo, Our visits would include places like the Pyamids of Giza, Saqqara, and Memphis tour.
This Egypt travel package is among the most popular tours we offer.
We are proud to be providing our beloved guests with this perfect tour to everything they wish for in Cairo.
The summary of the itinerary
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo in the morning, visit the Pyramids of Giza and Saqqara, have lunch, and visit Memphis.
Monuments included in this travel package:
- The Pyramids of Giza
- 1 full-day tour in Cairo visiting Great pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara & Memphis, the Step Pyramids of King Djoser.
- All Transfers in Cairo.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Any extra meals and beverages.
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
- Any Optional tours may require
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
- We would be welcoming our guests at their hotels or any other preferred location in or around Cairo.
- After welcoming our guests, we would be riding in one of our modern air-conditioned vehicles to begin our marvelous tour of Cairo.
Pyramids of Giza
- We begin the day by visiting the Pyramids of Giza, the most startling monument in the whole world and the most amazing architectural achievement of ancient Egypt.
- Established more than 4500 years ago, the pyramids were where the ancient Egyptian kings were buried during the Old Kingdom of the Pharaohs.
- The Grand Pyramid of Cheops is the largest and most impressive. The building of the pyramid remained as a mystery until today.
- Our next visit would be to Saqqara, one of the richest and marvelous burial sites of ancient Egypt.
- Established more than 4500 years ago, the centerpiece of Saqqara is the Step Pyramid of Djoser which is the oldest surviving stone building in the world and the first proper pyramid to be constructed in Egypt.
- We would be having delicious lunch in one of the recommended restaurants in Cairo.
- We move on with our 2 days’ tour of Cairo to visit Memphis, the first capital of unified Egypt.
- The city was established by Menes more than 5000 years ago. However, all the monuments we view today belong to the New Kingdom.
- The most astonishing is the huge statue of Ramses II which is considered among the largest and most amazing statues of the world. This is in addition to the alabaster sphinx and other statues of goddess Hathor, Ramses II, and many stone items that belong to the New Kingdom.
- Our beloved guests would have the choice to book an optional tour to the Sound and Light Show at the pyramids or for a Dinner Cruise tour in Cairo.
- transfer to the hotel in Cairo.
- Day 1 -
Explore in Depth archaeological treasures stretch beyond Giza to nearby Saqqara and Memphis
Starts at 8:00 am. Pick up from your hotel in Cairo/Giza to start your full day tour visiting Giza Pyramids where you visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos. We then visit the Valley Temple where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren. Also there you will have a close-up look at the Sphinx, the legendary guardian of the site. If you wish to get a camel ride at Giza I will help you to arrange it in a safe way.
Then visit Sakkara, located only 27 km south, west away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (built for king Zoser), considered the oldest monument on earth.
Finally visit Memphis, Egypt's first capital 20 kilometres south of Cairo.
While travelling in between sites we will take a rest to visit a local carpet school where local kids and women learn making rugs on looms.
with constant panoramic views of Cairo and the pyramids. The Egyptian tea at a Bedouin camp was an unexpected surprise! Everyone was very friendly, engaging and easy-going. Thanks the taking so many photos and videos! The booking process was also friendly and responsive to every request. I have used Cairo Private Tours online before in other parts of the world, and will be doing so again in the future. Great work!
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you