- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professionally guided tour
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Excess baggage charge
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- Day 1 -
Explore in Depth archaeological treasures stretch beyond Giza to nearby Saqqara and Dahshur
Starts at 8:00 am. Pick up from your hotel in Cairo/Giza to start your full day tour visiting Giza Pyramids where you visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos. We then visit the Valley Temple where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren. Also there you will have a close-up look at the Sphinx, the legendary guardian of the site. If you wish to get a camel ride at Giza I will help you to arrange it in a safe way.
Then visit Sakkara, located only 27 km south, west away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (built for king Zoser), considered the oldest monument on earth.
Finally visit Memphis, Egypt's first capital 20 kilometres south of Cairo.
While travelling in between sites we will take a rest to visit a local carpet school where local kids and women learn making rugs on looms.
with constant panoramic views of Cairo and the pyramids. The Egyptian tea at a Bedouin camp was an unexpected surprise! Everyone was very friendly, engaging and easy-going. Thanks the taking so many photos and videos! The booking process was also friendly and responsive to every request. I have used Cairo Private Tours online before in other parts of the world, and will be doing so again in the future. Great work!
More about this tour
- If you want to capture the beautiful memories with your family members & friends then enjoy your vacation by sightseeing scenario of Egypt trips.
- Our private Egypt tours are designed that we understand that children (and adults!) need a mix of included activities and downtime for rest and relaxation while they're on vacation.
- Our Day-by-day itineraries are crafted with all ages in mind. On a Private and escorted Family tour, all of your sightseeing arrangements are made in advance, so there's no chance that shows will be sold out or you'll miss anything important.
- You don't need to worry about picking up maps, figuring out directions or determining which attraction to visit first.
- We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified All of our packages are private, which means that only those who accompany you will be in your party.
- NEVER will you be expected to join in with another group nor will others be expected to join with you